Teacher Account Information Page
TAC (Teacher Access Center) Trip Direct eFinance
(Should work with any browser –
If it doesn’t work with IE, try Chrome)
Teacher Account Information
- *Network- (the password you use to log into the computer at school) the user name is usually your first initial then your last name. example: seiland. The password has to be at least 8 characters, 1 lower case, 1 upper case letter, and a number and it cannot include your name. To RESET your password at any time, press CTL+ ALT+Delete (at the same time) then select “Change Password”. When you change your network password from your computer on campus, all the accounts that use the network password will automatically update. If you access email from your smartphone or have your Internet browser save passwords you may need to type the new password in those locations.
- *Gmail- (mail.google.com) email address is your firstname.lastname@example.org example: email@example.com, password is same as network password.
- *Tech Ticket- send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Contact Elkins Technology Department with log in/password problems.
- TAC (Teacher Access Center) – Student Information System/Teacher gradebooks- To log into TAC type this into your browser address bar: eschoolplus31.k12.ar.us/TAC3.1 The user name for TAC is 7201username, password set by user. Note: TAC can be used with Google Chrome. If you have any problems switch to Internet Explorer and try again.
1. MUST USE INTERNET EXPLORER (may need to put browser in compatibility mode)
- Must change two Internet Explorer settings the first time you use IE for eSchoolPlus - this is done automatically at school, but you must complete this step when using your home computer.
- click the gear icon at the top of the Internet Explorer window, click safety, delete browsing history – un-check “Preserve Favorites website data”, check everything else, close
- click the gear icon again, click internet options, browsing history, check “Delete browsing history on exit”, close
- Close all Internet windows or applications while using eSchoolPlus
- Every time you log out or have been signed out of eSchoolPlus you must close your browser window completely, wait for the spinning icon to stop, then reopen Internet Explorer
- eSchoolPlus passwords expire every 90 days, passwords must have 10 characters including an uppercase letter and a number (no special symbols (*&%). Change your password at Arkansas Single Sign On :
- Using Internet Explorer go to apscn.org, click Security, Security Resources, ADE Single Sign On (Sign In), log in (username ex. 7201dkunz), click SSO Account Settings, click “Change My Password” and follow prompts.
- Password cannot include part of your name – example: A user named Janet cannot use the word January in her password since JAN is part of her name.
- The system password history is 6.
- If you forget your password, using Internet Explorer go to Arkansas Single Sign On, apscn.org, click Security, Security Resources, ADE Single Sign On (Sign In) then click the forgot my password link.
- You can ONLY access eSchoolPlus/TAC from school unless you setup a VPN for use at home. Instruction document – APSCN VPN Instructions – is posted on the school website – Staff Resources>Technology Department>Tech Help Resources>eSchoolPlus/TAC. Be sure to also complete steps 1 and 2 on your home computer.
- Arkansas Single Sign On (to change your password for eSchoolPlus/TAC) :
- Using Internet Explorer or Chrome go to apscn.org, click Security, Security Resources, ADE Single Sign On (Sign In), log in (username ex. 7201dkunz), click SSO Account Settings, click “Change My Password” and follow prompts.
- AR Ideas - ideas.aetn.org - Username is usually your first initial & your last name. The user will set the password. Click the “forgot password” link on the AR Ideas login page for forgotten passwords. Contact the ArkansasIDEAS Help Desk with any other issues. Contact information is on their website.
- Elkins Website- elkinsdistrict.org - Username is usually first initial & your last name. The user will set the password. If you have forgotten your password click the link “having trouble logging in” on the login page, enter your username and click “reset password”.
- EdReflect – Must use Chrome, Safari or Firefox browser and make sure Internet Explorer is closed. https://edreflect.com/users/login – click sign in link. Username is email address, password set by user. If you have forgotten your password click “Don’t know your password?” link and follow the prompts. A new password will be emailed to you.
- Odyssey - username is first initial, last name, (user may change password), school is ees – contact tech department for forgotten passwords. Student usernames are first name last name with no space (ex. debbiekunz), school is ees.
- AR (Accelerated Reader) – link to website located on district homepage, username is first initial last name, password set by user. Students usually log in with first and last name.
- NWEA/MAP Testing- www.nwea.org log in user name is your email, password is what ever you set it up as.